Search This Blog

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Cheese

Nutty and crunchy. Creamy and soft. Rubbery and bouncy. Herby and salty. Delicate. Pungent. Sweet and fruity. I can continue forever because I'm talking about the most delicious food I know. It is cheese. We have this name for such a huge number of tastes and forms, so if you ask one hundred people to imagine cheese, you, probably, would not find any two same images. Especially, if those people are from different cultures. However, all cheeses have the same beginning - a mammal's milk. Off course, it is about natural cheeses. Then, the type of the mammal, features of processing, and the environment, including even air movements, make the cheese's flavor distinct and special. Many of natural cheeses are impossible to reproduce in any region but only in the region in which they originate. Even though, I really love this delicious food, I found that I know almost nothing about it. Endless fields of "cheesy" information I have to browse and learn in case to be aware of cheese on a professional level.

No comments:

Post a Comment